15 Examples of Illuminati Doublespeak
August 13, 2017
People who turn reality upside down must also
In the Illuminati’s hands, language is mind control, part of their satanic dispensation, i.e. the NWO.
Let’s turn language back on them. Let’s expose their terrorism, racism, hate, anti-Semitism and heterophobia.
(Updated from August 25, 2014)
By Henry Makow Ph.D.
Here are 15 words the Illuminati have inverted in order to control us.
1. A “Terrorist” – is anyone who does not have an air force. Terrorists who are trained and funded by the Illuminati are not terrorists but “insurgents.” Palestinians who shoot popgun rockets and kill 1-2 Israelis are “terrorists.” They have “terror-tunnels” although no terror attacks have emanated from them. Israelis who in 2014 used airplanes, missiles and bombs to kill over 2000 civilians, including 500 children, and demolish apartment blocks are not “terrorists.” They are “defending themselves.”
When Al Queda supposedly attacked the World Trade Center, they are “terrorists.” When they are taking down Syria’s Assad, they are “insurgents.”
4. “Homophobia” is actually resistance to the Illuminati Jewish attack on gender identity under the guise of “gay rights.” The real hate is heterophobia, the attack on heterosexual institutions like marriage and family. There are four million links to “homophobia” on Google, 25 times as many as to “heterophobia” (160,000.) Heterophobia is barely recognized as a word, an example of how language is used to reshape society.
7. “Diversity” pretends to celebrate all ethnic and sexual differences. In fact, it is aimed at curbing genuine diversity by eradicating the influence of European Christian (heterosexual) culture. Promoters of “diversity” are first to shut down diverse opinions.
8. “Isolationist” is someone who opposes using their country’s resources and young men to advance the banker’s imperialist satanic agenda. “Fighting for freedom” is actually fighting for slavery (by expending the nation’s resources fighting wars designed to enrich the bankers and kill goyim.)
9. “Human rights.” These are privileges conferred on people who can be used to deprive other people of their human rights. “Gay rights,” for example, are used to undermine the heterosexual and family identity of 98% of the population by convincing them that sick is healthy and unnatural is natural.
10. “White supremacist” or “nationalist” – usually a person of European origin who opposes the Jewish supremacist agenda, and wishes to maintain the racial and cultural character of his homeland.
11. “Patriot” Act. The name uses the 9-11 Illuminati false-flag to gut real human rights and justify constant war and a surveillance state. It is the “Treason Act.” Truly we have entered an Orwellian era of doublespeak.
Let’s reclaim those buzzwords and say, I am proud to be an “anti Semite, homophobe, sexist and racist” because it means I am resisting tyranny and defending my identity. I demand real diversity, human rights and patriotism, not doublespeak.
The only real “hate” and “terror” originates from the Illuminati who hate both God and man.
I welcome your suggestions for the Illuminati lexicon.
First Comment from Michael G:
A few words I would add to your lexicon are these.
discrimination: If you do not accept all forms of evil at all times, you are “discriminating”.
globalism (“global warming”, “global economy”): The globalists are tacking the word “global” in front of everything these days. Even before “global warming” was revealed as a hoax, it was never truly “global” because it did not occur across 100% of the globe concurrently. There is no “global economy”, only sovereign economies being attacked at the same time. Another favorite phrase of theirs is “this affects us all” (i.e. “We are all one”). Does the death of Robin Williams really affect the citizens of Myanmar? No.
empowerment: Performing half-naked on stage and simulating sex acts is called “empowerment”. It is actually enslavement to handlers, immorality, and demonic forces. Notice how the feminists never protest the sexual objectification of Miley Cyrus. That is because she is promoting the same thing as they are: Sexual immorality.
bullying: If you don’t support Gay Supremacy you are a “bully” or “bigot.” However, if you persecute Christians you are not.