Fascinating Insights Into 1948 and the Bible
One of our readers shared a comment yesterday regarding Israel’s Rebirth in 1948 and some interesting ‘coincidences’ regarding that number in the Bible. I found the information fascinating and have posted it below to ensure it doesn’t get missed. Thank you for sharing Gods warrior!
Here is the comment in it’s entirety:
Most everyone knows that the re-birth of Israel occurred in 1948 (May 14th); but the significance of this date/number goes beyond just one date or event. In this article I will show how this number/date is related to scripture, marks the start of the final countdown to the end of days and is much more fascinating and significant than just one event. Here are the facts —
1) The 19th book and the 48th chapter in the Bible (Psalm 48) describes the re-birth of Israel and Jerusalem. It’s also interesting that this chapter (48) has 14 verses and the fact that the rebirth of Israel took place on May 14th.
2) Psalm is the 19th book of the Bible (counting from the beginning – Genesis). If you go to the end of the Bible (beginning with Revelation) and count backwards then Psalm is the 48th book — again you have 1948.
3) If you add 19 to 48 (19+48) you have 67. Is it a coincidence that the liberation of Jerusalem happened in 1967?
4) If you add the individual digits of 1948 together (1+9+4+8) you have a total of 22. Would it be a coincidence then that Revelation has 22 chapters? Would it also be a coincidence that the last 3 feasts yet to be fulfilled (Trumpets, Atonement, & Tabernacles) cover a period of 22 days from Tishri 1 through Tishri 22 on the Jewish calendar? To me this is like a confirmation that the re-birth of Israel is tied directly to the last days and fulfillment of Revelation.
5) The coming year of 2018 will be 1,948 years since the destruction of the second Temple in 70 A.D. To this one I must add the fact that this same year, 2018, will be exactly 70 years from the rebirth of Israel. We are told that the length of a generation is 70 years (80 if by strength/good health) in Psalm 90:10. Remember – we are told by the parable of the fig tree that the generation that sees the re-birth of Israel will not pas away until all things are fulfilled. See: Matthew 24:32-35, Mark 13:28-31, and Luke 21: 29-33.
The importance of the information above is that we, as Christians, who are watching (as we are told to do in Matthew 24:42-44, Mark 13:32-37, & Luke 21 34-36) should see these things as signs (in my opinion) that the end is very close. By seeing these things we should also have the sense of urgency we need to prepare ourselves and be getting busy “being about our Father’s business”!
I would ask you to consider this — What are the odds that the numbering of books in the Bible and the way that all these things add up and align with events could happen by chance; given the fact that these things were written thousands of years ago!!
As always – keep looking up and may God bless!
Original Comment can be found here: https://rev12daily.blogspot.com/2018/02/two-wings-of-eagle.html