A Fitting Finale? The Venus/Jupiter Conjunction Connection
I am convinced the Rev12 Sign was the real deal… If you are still visiting this site you probably are as well. I actually believe it takes very little faith to believe such a thing when you ponder the scriptural references and the odds of such an alignment coming together so precisely. It was something we saw with our own eyes for crying out loud! Add on top of that all the other world events and ‘signs of the times’ then I think it is quite clear that the Rev12 Sign last September was extremely important with huge prophetic significance.
Despite of this, many of us have been in a period of perplexity for the last month or so as we wait on the Lord and do our best to trust in His promises. As the days passed and theories fell by the wayside, it was understandable that some lost enthusiasm. No matter what we are unable to fade back into the lives they were living before they learned of the Rev 12 Sign. Praise God for that blessing… but it is also a cross to bear. I believe He has been winnowing us… testing our faith. Honing our perseverance. Drawing us back to Him as He reminds us that all of us studying this are just humans… None of us have been given all the answers and none of us will be able to boast on that great day. We are saved by grace, and I believe it is by the grace of God alone are we able to understand anything at all… especially something as complicated and epic as interpreting the signs of His glorious return.
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Here’s the thing… A thought has reoccurred in me for the past month that whenever things ramp back up there would be a very logical connection back to 9/23/17 that would add legitimacy to the sign. I think of people sharing the gospel in the future, perhaps after we are gone, pointing back to the Rev12 Sign and explaining how that kicked everything off. It seems to me there must be a logical connection to be able to teach the change of dispensation (Micah 5:3) in an easy to understand way. Perhaps there would be another alignment, or a logical day count, or some other type of biblical precedent that connect things. The reason I am writing this is because I am excited say all of those happen to roll together around the 12th and 13th of this month! Could this be the fitting finale?
Part 1: 7 reasons why I am excited about November 12th and 13th
1. Coming very soon Venus and Jupiter will form a beautiful conjunction (they get really close together in the sky). These two planets are the brightest objects in the sky besides the Sun and Moon and they will be practically on top of each other. It happens in the morning and in the East and all these of these elements are still in Virgo and directly relatable to the Rev 12 Sign and other biblical passages.
2. Venus is considered the “bright and morning star” and is biblically linked to Jesus Christ who is given the same title. Jesus is the head of the church.
“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” Revelation 22:12-16
3. Jupiter represents the Body of Christ. His literal body while he walked the earth was beaten and bruised, for by his stripes we were healed (Is. 53:5). The church, true Christians are often persecuted as well. Representing this Mystical Body, In September Jupiter completed a loop inside the womb area of Virgo for the period of a human pregnancy just prior to the alignment which fulfilled Revelation 12:1-2. Revelation 12:5describes a rapture event in which that child is caught up to God as some point after. Now that planet which represents us comes into close proximity with Venus. I believe this could be very clear imagery in the heavens of The Body of Christ (Us/ Jupiter) being united with the Jesus Christ (The Head) at His return.
And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.
Notice in the image above how the Venus appears to site directly on top of Jupiter just like a head would sit on a body. This was a close as I could zoom in on this software and the imagery jumped out at me.
4. This conjunction takes place 50 days after the Revelation 12 Sign. Obviously we know that the Holy Spirit came to the disciples 50 days after Christ’s crucified. 5 is also the number of grace. 50 days would be a fitting “grace period” after the sign to close out the age of grace. We shared a post on this back on October 5th… 50 Days of Grace | Reader Contribution
5. This conjunction takes place 777 days since the last Blood Moon of the Tetrad in 2015. 7 is the number of perfect completion. If the Blood Moons were a warning of the end to come, 777 days would be a fitting and merciful period to show the perfect completion of the warning period which was ushered in by the Blood Moons. (Joel 2:31)
6. In fact, this conjunction has been on peoples radar for many years as it closes out a series of five(5) Venus/Jupiter events which have all landed on very interesting days. Dan Matson is working on a post about this, but here is one of his older posts from 2015 in which he touches upon this phenomena and looks forward to this day we are talking about. http://watchfortheday.org/aug7.html
7. A conjunction of Venus and Jupiter was an integral part of the Star of Bethlehem as described by Rick Larson who is famous for his Bethlehem Star presentation. Rick’s presentation awakened many of us to the world of Biblical Astronomy and Scott Clarke has repeatedly credited Rick Larson for initially helping light the fire that led to his subsequent studies. Here is an excerpt from the Bethlehem Star site where Rick describes the Jupiter / Venus conjunction at Christ’s birth.
By the following June, Jupiter had finished crowning Regulus. The Planet of Kings [Jupiter] traveled on through the star field toward another spectacular rendezvous, this time with Venus, the Mother Planet. This conjunction was so close and so bright that it is today displayed in hundreds of planetaria around the world by scientists who may know nothing of Messiah. They do it because what Jupiter did makes such a great planetarium show. Jupiter appeared to join Venus. The planets could not be distinguished with the naked eye. If our magus had had a telescope, he could have seen that the planets sat one atop the other, like a figure eight. Each contributed its full brightness to what became the most brilliant star our man had ever seen. Jupiter completed this step of the starry dance as it was setting in the west. That evening, our Babylonian magus would have seen the spectacle of his career while facing toward Judea. No one alive had ever seen such a conjunction.
As you can see we have a precedence of a Jupiter/Venus conjunction indicating huge events including the birth of Christ at His first coming. Would it not make sense that a similar conjunction indicated another big event (the birth / rapture) of Christ’s Body at His 2nd coming? It makes a lot of sense to me!
Part 2: Conjunction Connection
The text below is making the rounds on Facebook and for good reason…. a fantastic summary that put many pieces together… You may have seen it on some Rev 12 Facebook Groups or the Watch for the Day page.
(From our Sister Stephanie…)
“Family, I don’t know if this connection has been made but I was stuffing my face at my sisters bday dinner and I randomly was thinking about the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter on 12/13 Nov. I’ve looked at the two mentions of the morning star and also the two different Greek words used for the word child in Rev 12:5 which I always thought was weird. I just solved the puzzle for real this time!!!
Ok in the first mention of morning star it says this: Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star. I never noticed that it says give “him” the morning star. I was like who is “him”? So I read the scripture above and it says,
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.
I was like I have seen this somewhere before and then I just realized who the “Him” was, look!!!
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. We know the child in both verses is Jupiter.
We know that the morning star is Venus, but I can confirm that because the use of the original word for morning in Rev 22:16 is orthros. Here is the scripture and the meaning is below it..
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
From orthros; relating to the dawn, i.e. Matutinal (as an epithet of Venus, especially brilliant in the early day) — morning. see GREEK orthros
Sooooooo here is it out simply, When Jesus is saying he will give “him” the morning star, the “him”is the child in Rev 12:5. When Jupiter conjuncts with Venus Jesus is going to give Jupiter the morning star (Venus) I have looked at these scriptures for months and I never noticed the “Him” in Rev 2:28. What gave it away was when I saw Rev 2:27 above it about the rod of iron phrase, the same rod of iron that is given to the child Rev 12:5.
Guys this has to be right!!!”
The coming conjunction info: (Nov 12/13) Very interesting to consider.
I agree… very interesting indeed! Thanks to all of you who have spread this message!
Part 3: Paul Dawson’s latest Video about Venus
Here is the concluding video from Paul Dawson that highlighted much of this so beautifully and succinctly. Check it out, it’s just under 14 minutes long. I have watched it multiple times and found it so encouraging.
Our brother Bryan shared the following quote in a group I am a part of which I thought was quite insightful. “I have run Stellarium back and forth many times after watching Paul Dawson’s series and the Nov. 13th conjunction seems like such a fitting and poetic finale to this whole season.”
I couldn’t agree more. This would be a very fitting finale indeed!
Part 4: The Final Exit Out of The Woman?
Another thing I found interesting is that this conjunction takes place at the VERY EDGE of the boundary for the constellation Virgo. In a few short days after this conjunction both planets will be out of Virgo (The Woman)… leaving only Mars in the constellation. Mars is often the planet of War… so perhaps this indicates war in Israel after the church departs? I am not saying this is the birth, but just another type of exit from the woman and potentially another piece to the puzzle. It could be something or it could be nothing, but I thought I would share.
At times I feel like we are watching a very complex and detailed movie play out before our eyes. We may have walked into the theater assuming the movie was 90 minutes long, but as we blow past that time marker we realized this is not your typical flick in any way. With most movies you can get a sense you are getting close to the end, but if you haven’t seen it before and aren’t checking your watch you never quite know when the will credits appear on the screen. I think it is the same way with the rapture and this season of watching. We have a sense we are towards the end of the age of grace, and are waiting for the rapture to take place… but we didn’t write the script, we are just watching and eagerly waiting for the conclusion. We know a movie can’t go on forever though, and it is the same way with this world. And just like a good movie, I have a feeling “The director” will be able to tie up all these loose ends perfectly in the end.
So we must ask ourselves, is this conjunction the fitting finale to this epic film, or is this just another step in the process or piece to the puzzle? Surely if a human director can formulate a script that will keeps people guessing our Awesome Abba can do the same and more. None of us know how far this will play out but I believe it is worth eagerly watching that’s for sure! As you have seen above, there are a lot of elements that seem to come together in a beautiful way, but like always, we must wait and watch… in fact, that’s exactly what He wants us to be doing. Maranatha!!
So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.